But why 99,99% of them don't succeed, why there's only 00,01% who are getting the most of attention?
First, it's impossible that all bloggers become popular, because if they all become then there'll be no one! Popular mean it's more known then another. So there'll be only few! My post will describe (view my experience on the web how to become a successful blogger, but this not for all people just for some)
If your blog aim is to publish Blogger templates, then what's better?
- Making your own templates?
- Publishing other templates (and linking to them)?
However if the template is pretty nice and with high quality, users will like it and even give you a link.
- Think always of quality for your work
- Ask other what's good and what's bad
- Search how to em better your work
- Take a look on other's work to do the same (but don't copy)
Finally you have to wait, 1 year, 2 year, 3 year... Don't leave what you decided to do, make a plan, concentrate on your work. If you are bored you can go out and have some fun, try to be organized, learn well, be skilled in the domain that you are working on. And hang on, because popularity needs time, long time to get the right success to be known and your name spread the world. Don't think on money from the first time, if you are 20 then you are so young to get rich, it's time who do things and not you, just believe on your work and I hope that you have the right success.
If any one apply what I'm saying then the world should change, people will become creative and think on quality work, if you are interested so try to spread this post as much as you can.
How to do?
- Digg the post, stumble, reedit it
- Send it to your friends
- post it on topics
- Post it on your blog (and at least put my name I'm not interested on back links)
- Whatever you think is good