Welcome Stories Readers...

Get refresh with one of my stories or my blogging journey and tips..... Give me some words, and of course I'll:
- Drop back whoever drops mine
- Fave back whoever faves mine
- Comments back whoever comments mine


Friday, August 15, 2008

Alexa Ranking: new system

Better Rankings!
Actually it's been last April the new system established. And seems that some people are complaining the new ranking system only tracks till the 10 month recent traffic ranks.
The only thing I am wondering about is that alexa toolbar, I've read about the new system and I got the conclusion like this:

If a person is browsing sites or surfing without the alexa toolbar installed on our explorer, then the Alexa won't count that person into the traffic calculation.

Or if we don't install the alexa toolbar then the ranking system won't track our sites.

Maybe someone who master these can give me a conclusion

2 comments:

Chen said...

hi added you to my bloglist..
can u add mine?

www.cheneetot.blogspot.com

thnx

Fransiska Ike said...

Aih, Alexa system is too damn confusing.... :( I rarely open that website too though, so it doesn't matter much for me.

Let's do some trade...

Let's do some trade...
Submit me one of your great story-you can mail me at hw_kuul@yahoo.com
Your story will have your name below of course.
This is what you'll get, choose one :
1. 3 comments on your site
2. 150 entrecard credits
3. your site link on this blog
4. e-book about blogging or traffic
5. you'll become author of my site