Welcome Stories Readers...

Get refresh with one of my stories or my blogging journey and tips..... Give me some words, and of course I'll:
- Drop back whoever drops mine
- Fave back whoever faves mine
- Comments back whoever comments mine


Friday, June 20, 2008

Have you submit your site to Search Engines?

SEO-- Imagine someone are searching for the topic you post on your site, and they put it in search engine like google but none of yours are there...
Register your site to popular search engines with easy way--> just click the icon below, it will register yours automatically to all search engines, I've tried it..
Anyway it's only register, for the optimize to let your site appear on the first page you must learn from the guru...Maybe your comments can help those learning?



Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools

No comments:

Let's do some trade...

Let's do some trade...
Submit me one of your great story-you can mail me at hw_kuul@yahoo.com
Your story will have your name below of course.
This is what you'll get, choose one :
1. 3 comments on your site
2. 150 entrecard credits
3. your site link on this blog
4. e-book about blogging or traffic
5. you'll become author of my site